LRCC Refund Policy
For summer camp, the $100 deposit is non-refundable.
For all other programmed retreats, the deposit is non-refundable.
Camp picture and camp store money is refundable. eCamp services are non-refundable.
If the camper is a no show on the day of camp no refund or transfer to another week of camp will be given. All monies paid will be non-refundable.
Cancelling 2 weeks before camp:
If you need to cancel your week at camp 2 weeks before camp we can:
- transfer the camper to another week based on availability;
- keep the money in your account for future events, or;
- refund any balance you paid beyond the non-refundable deposit.
Cancelling within a 2 week window of camp:
If you cancel within the 2 weeks prior to camp we can:
- transfer the camper to another week of camp (based on availability), or;
- credit your account for future events, but cannot refund any monies you have paid
If camper is sick and has to go home you will be prorated and the refund will go into your account to use at a future camp or retreat.
Any credit/balance has to be used within 18 months of the original payment.