Did you know that the rates charged by Lutheran Retreats Camps and Conferences (LRCC) only cover 50% of their operating costs? LRCC’s ability to provide camp at affordable rates relies on the financial support of the synods, congregations and individuals. The gifts received from these donors have a profound effect on the organization and strengthen their capacity to provide this camping ministry at reasonably priced rates. Please consider a gift to LRCC today.
Annual fund gifts are used within the calendar budget year for these purposes:
1. To cover the costs of the existence and day-to-day operation of LRCC;
2. To keep all fees reasonable;
3. To provide scholarships to people who cannot afford all or part of the fees for retreats and events;
4. To purchase capital equipment and make modest capital improvements;
5. To underwrite start up costs of new programs;
All the money given to LRCC, whether it is designated or not, makes it possible for children to go to camp! No child is ever turned away simply because of money.